[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Be Seen Being Green! New T-Shirts!

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 10:30:58 PDT 2013

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Dr. Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala leading the 100 member Green Shadow Cabinet to A Green New Deal for America
http://greenshadowcabinet.us

Dr. Stein's Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
     First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd