[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: [gpca-ccwg] Luis J. Rodriguez as Green Party Gubernatorialcandidiate - Putting the Cart Before the Horse

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sat Aug 17 14:06:40 PDT 2013

This guy would be glad to coordinate getting his candidate for Governor
of California to our county
to speak to a meeting and raise some awareness about his campaign. Seems
like we ought to host
him or invite him to the GPSCC meeting or something. I think he is LA
bases, but willing to come up here
for us.

Tian