[GPSCC-chat] Facebook page

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sun Aug 18 12:15:07 PDT 2013

I clicked on a "Join group" button on the upper right. So far no
response except that the button text changed to "cancel request". I'd
call that 'not very encouraging'.

On 08/18/2013 08:45 AM, John Thielking wrote:
> For what it is worth, I sent a message to the person who posted spam
> about sunglasses to "our" page to please remove her spam post.
>
> John Thielking

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest addition: pictures&  words on a privacy rally in San Francisco.
There is a New Mexico flag on a Maryland quarter in my home.