[GPSCC-chat] CA water issues

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Aug 19 10:40:07 PDT 2013

On 8/18/2013 12:09 PM, Jim Doyle wrote:
> the second is a response - 4 minutes - by Jim Costa from the House of
> Representatives includes the policy issues involved
>
> I found them to be very informative.
It is always informative to read anything by Costa since he is Democrat
who is almost as far right as my ex-Congressman, Richard Pombo was.
Costa is well funded by Westlands Water District members.  I would
expect that Congressmen George Miller or Jerry McNerney are more
concerned about the full range of these issues.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/