[GPSCC-chat] Tabling possibilities: September festivals in Mountain View, Santa Cla ra & Cupertino

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Aug 20 09:30:43 PDT 2013

Valerie,
The Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce sponsors a "Taste of Morgan Hill"
festival in conjunction with a good regional quilting show. Dates are
Sept. 28 (10-9 PM) , 29 (10-4PM).  Generally, both Republican and
Democratic parties have a space.

Registration looks cost prohibitive.  Here is the calculation.

South County Democratic Club (non-profit) had a booth last year at $150
- non-profit rate.  This is a club, not the Democratic Party Central
Committee.    Since there is no equivalent "Club" for Greens with proper
legal non-profit status, the cost would be $400.   I will do some
checking on the "non profit" status of a political club. l

http://www.morganhill.org/2013-taste-morgan-hill

The last several years, this has drawn 40-45 K audience.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/