[GPSCC-chat] Windows 8 has NSA backdoors, Germans Report Says

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Mon Aug 26 06:21:17 PDT 2013

The whole marvelous thing about GNU/Linux and other FLOSS (Free/Libre Open
Source Software) is that its development is entirely transparent.  That's
what makes it "free".  Free as in freedom.  Free from government and
corporate proprietary "features" (better described defects from the
freedom-loving, human rights-loving perspective) such as these backdoors.

No proprietary OS (including Apple Mac OS X, proprietary Unix, every
version of M$ Windows) can be trusted.  Only FLOSS can be trusted.  If
anyone wants help with running some form of GNU/Linux, either I or one of
my comrades in the FLOSS community can help you.  Just ask.

Green is FLOSS!

Drew