[GPSCC-chat] Over Troubled Waters

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Aug 26 17:54:24 PDT 2013

I have 2 copies of Restore the Delta's documentary, Over Troubled
Waters. It is in DVD format. I have it running on my Toshiba Laptop
now.  It is narrated by Ed Begley Jr.

We are trying to set up some viewings in Morgan Hill / Gilroy in
conjunction with AAUW, etc.  I would like to get the other copy to
Caroline Yacoub to use in the North / Central Santa Clara County. All I
would ask is that we have an accounting of how many times it is shown
and how many people saw it.

Caroline, send me your snail mail address off list and I will mail it to
you.
--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/