[GPSCC-chat] Protests against the impending US bombing of Syria

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 18:12:19 PDT 2013

No U.S. war on Syria!
• Americans don't want yet
another war
• There is no Congressional authorization for the use of US
military force
• There is no United Nations authorization for the use of
military force
• War will only increase the death toll, suffering, and
displacement

Rally
against war on Syria

Thursday, August 29, 4-5 pm:

Office of Congresswoman
Zoe Lofgren
635 North First Street, Suite B
San Jose, CA 95112

Tell Congresswoman Lofgren to take a stand against U.S. military action!

Friday, August 30, 5-6 pm:

Friday Peace Vigil
Dr.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
Corner of San Fernando and Fourth
Streets
San Jose, CA 95112

Saturday, August 31, 11:30 am - 2
pm
Sunday, September 1, 11:30 am - 2 pm

Stevens Creek and
Winchester Boulevards
San Jose / Santa Clara, CA

Monday, September
2, 5-6 pm

South end of César Chávez Plaza
Market and San Carlos
Streets
San Jose, CA

San
José Peace and Justice Center, Friday Peace Vigil, South Bay Committee Against
Political Repression
http://sanjosepeace.org
408-297-2299

-
"If we do not act, we shall surely be dragged
down the long, dark, and shameful corridors
of time reserved for those who possess power
without compassion, might without morality,
and strength without sight." Martin Luther
King, Jr., "A Time to Break Silence," April 4,
1967