[GPSCC-chat] NoCorporateMoneyCampaign.org, Laura Wells, and others

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Dec 1 14:56:29 PST 2013

Hello, All:

       Might you consider giving to "NoCorporateMoneyCampaign.org" to
launch a web site to make electoral victory easier for candidates who
agree to accept no contributions from corporations?

       If yes, go to "nocorporatemoneycampaign.org".  This currently
redirects to "www.indiegogo.com/projects/no-corporate-money-campaign",
which accepts contributions via credit card or PayPal for this project.

       Change is possible, as witnessed by the election of Gayle
McLaughlin, an Green, as Mayor of Richmond, CA.

       Below please find the email I received on this from Laura Wells,
former Green Party candidate for Governor of California and current
candidate for Controller.

       Spencer