[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Action Item For County Council:Nader, Beyond Nuclear: no nukes for climate change

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Fri Dec 13 17:11:29 PST 2013

Hi, John:

       Thanks for raising this issue.  Will you be able to take the
appropriate action when either Drew or Jim replies in the affirmative?
(I discussed this with Betsy.  She and I concur.  A positive response
from either Drew or Jim will give us the required 80%.

        Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.