[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: 10,000 Hands Across California

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Tue Dec 24 12:22:37 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
From: Laura Wells for Controller <laurawells2014 at gmail.com>
Sent: Mon Dec 23 12:38:20 PST 2013
To: rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Subject: 10,000 Hands Across California

2014 promises to be a memorable year. Our economy hangs in the balance – will we choose people power or corporate power?

As we prepare for the new year, we hope to see you! We are kicking off the "10,000 Hands Across California" campaign, and we figure we might as well have some fun! For event details, click here (http://laurawellssolutions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1ce1e7ad833e667a46e92412b&id=74fb15da99&e=b902ee7874) .

We will make "lemonade" out of the "lemon" that the Top Two primary dealt us. As candidates for state office, we used to need 150 signatures-in-lieu of a filing fee; now we need 10,000! So, with your help, we no-corporate-money candidates will use this as an opportunity to build people power and energy toward the June 3, 2014 primary.

Come sign petitions to place these candidates on the ballot, and take petitions home for family and friends. The candidates are Luis Rodriguez (governor), David Curtis (secretary of state), Ellen Brown and Laura Wells (the "money" positions of treasurer and controller, respectively), and Barry Hermanson (Congress/SF).

Bay Area open houses, for Barry, David and Laura – Click here (http://laurawellssolutions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1ce1e7ad833e667a46e92412b&id=92f525ee2c&e=b902ee7874) .
SF - 2467 28th Avenue - Sat, Dec 28 - 10am to 6 pm
Oakland - 351 Santa Clara Ave -  Sat, Jan 4 - 10am to 6pm

Los Angeles area – Luis Rodriguez event
Venice - 1322 Appleton Way - Sat, Dec 28 - 1pm to 4pm

Here's to Happy Holidays to you and yours, and hope to see you!

Laura Wells
http://laurawellssolutions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1ce1e7ad833e667a46e92412b&id=a3879b725f&e=b902ee7874

Laura Wells for Controller 2014
P.O. Box 10181