[GPSCC-chat] A petition against targeted assassinations

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Feb 5 18:53:20 PST 2013

Hello, All:

       A friend of mine started a petition against targeted assassinations:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-unlawful-any-and-all-lethal-operations-directed-against-us-citizens/JQKH13W5

       If you believe in the rule of law, I ask you to sign on this
petition and ask all your friends and many of your enemies to consider
doing likewise.  Whitehouse.gov has a goal of 100,000 signatures in 30
days.  I was #2.  We how have 7.  Please make it 8 and help make it 80,
and then 800,000.

       The median American family has lost $100 per day to increases in
income inequality due to political corruption like what is driving this
(Wikipedia, "Income inequality in the United States",
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_the_United_States).
Don't get angry:  Get curious, and make talking politics the national
sport.

       Thanks,
       Spencer