[GPSCC-chat] 2013 meeting schedule

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Feb 18 17:00:27 PST 2013

Hello, All:

       I've just requested the Peace Center meeting space for the 4th
Thursday of each month between March and October.

       What do you think about meeting in November in the 3rd Thursday
for November and December (November 21 and December 19)? Thanksgiving is
November 28, and Christmas is December 25, seven and six days later,
respectively?

       If I hear no better idea within the next 24 hours, I will request
those dates.  We can if desired change them later.  However, a plan that
may be modified usually produced more results than no plan at all!

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD