[GPSCC-chat] solar power report

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 12:12:49 PST 2013

 A quick update on the staus of Citizenre, the Multilevel Marketing company that I was working with awhile ago that was trying to rent solar power to people for zero down and an amount equal to the regular electric bill for the electricity supplied by the panels on each person's roof: I just this week touched base with my former manager at the company and found out that they have not been paying their associates for the last several months and the manager who I am supposed to be under in my upline (who is still listed as being in my upline in my back office) is no longer with the company. Their web site still appears to be functional and accepting new customer signups and their Facebook page has pictures of installations that happened in the boondocks in Louisiana in November 2012. The bulletin board comment system in the back office is offline, possibly due to a pending lawsuit against the company and the negative fallout that is likely given the
 negative report by my former manager. Given the negative report from my former manager, I would not reccommend doing business with Citizenre anymore. This is not the first time that they failed to pay amounts due on their contracts with their associates, but missing the main goals of paying residuals and installation bonuses on their main offer is the final straw. Sorry about that.

Sincerely,

John Thielking
former Ecoprenuer with Citizenre

Solar demand in Asia Pacific to skyrocket by 13.5 GW in 2013 - report

can be found at   *http://tinyurl.com/a886nx4*