[GPSCC-chat] Getting re-engaged... maybe

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 16:04:36 PST 2013

February 25, 2013

Folks!  I have been preoccupied since October with trial  preparations and
trial that was completed at the end of last month (but still  has ongoing
paperwork and hearings) that took up my major attention during that  time.  I
also have been taking some deompression time after finally  resigning from
the GPCA Coordinating Committee last October.  Also, it's  been winter...

I will try to get to the meeting on Thursday just to try to  get
re-engaged at that level with the GPSCC.  One of the  things that needs
considered is whether I should still be listed as  a public contact on the
GPSCC web page.  I have received and  responded to two contacts in the last
month.

'Hope to see you at the meeting...  Warner