[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Governor Brown's State of the State

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Jan 23 19:55:42 PST 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: HHS Network of California <brian at fcpcommunications.com>
To: carolineyacoub at att.net
Sent: Wed, January 23, 2013 2:34:55 PM
Subject: Governor Brown's State of the State

Dear Allies,
This Thursday, January 24th at 9:00am, Governor Jerry Brown will be delivering
his annual "State of the State" speech on his vision for California for the
coming year. We think this is an excellent opportunity for us to show our strong
support throughout the state for vital health and human services in California.
We want the Governor - and the legislators who will be working on the 2013 -
2014 California Budget - to know that the Governor's new budget lacks a vision
for helping the millions of Californians who are unemployed or living in poverty
despite working. We must work for a budget that will restore, rebuild and
reinvest so that families, children, seniors, and people with disabilities are a
part of our economic recovery moving forward - not left behind in poverty.
You can watch the Governor's speech online on the Cal Channel. Please join our
social media storm and tweet or post the following messages!
   Twitter
We need a #CABudget that will restore, reinvest, and rebuild our social safety
net for our families. @JerryBrownGov #CAGov
In yr State of the State speech, we'd like to hear a plan for restoring our
social safety net for families! @JerryBrownGov #CABudget
CA families, kids, seniors, & people w/disabilities must be part of yr vision
for CA. Restore our social safety net @JerryBrownGov #CABudget
  Facebook
Governor Brown's "State of the State" must include a vision for helping the
millions of Californians who are unemployed or living in poverty despite
working. California needs a budget that will restore, rebuild and reinvest in
our social safety net. California legislators, we're calling on you to make sure
that families, children, seniors, and people with disabilities are a part of our
economic recovery moving forward - not left behind in poverty.
You can also read the HHS Network's official statement on the Governor's budget
on our website. And if you'd like follow our day-to-day activities and posts,
visit us on Facebook! Feel free to share our event photos and news clips on your
organization's social media pages.
Sincerely,
The HHS Network of CA
Visit us online at HHS Network of California
"Like Us" on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!

This message was sent to carolineyacoub at att.net from:
Full Court Press | 409 Thirteenth Street, 13th Floor | Oakland, CA 94612 Email
Marketing by

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend