[GPSCC-chat] ANSWER is indeed a communist front group (was Re: Fw: GPSCC Meeting minutes -- 7PM Thursday, Jan 24, 2013)

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 21:29:32 PST 2013

John no you misunderstood me. I am talking about the march i was at on Monday for MLK day in SF. I go most years and and whenever there's been a march ANSWER is there hijacking media and people's attention with their signs and aggressive surveys and proselytization. I've seen it firsthand for years now. But they never are honest and come out and Isay they are really the PSL in disguise and not a "coalition" at all.

BTW MoveOn is a front group for the Democrats. I do not appreciate them either for the same reason.

Front groups are not uncommon, but since they deceitfully conceal their affiliation that approach is unacceptable to me unless there were no other way (such as in a totalitarian regime).  Deceit as a tactic is not okay with me and therefore I do not think the Green Party should do any activities enabling ANSWER. They will just hijacking our work. No thanks.

And I never said anything about PSL vs ANSWER -- I said they ARE ANSWER.

Green is GO!

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android