[GPSCC-chat] Obama and the War of Terror against US

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:15:47 PDT 2013

When we allow the other side to frame the definitions and frame the issues
we have ceded half the advantage in any debate, as George Lakoff famously
points out in "Don't Think of an Elephant".  You can read that book in two
hours (read it at your local air-conditioned library) and its perceptions can
stay with you your whole life.

http://georgelakoff.com/