[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Protest Obama's Approval Of Keystone XL

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Jul 8 15:39:33 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: The Pen <theteam at peaceteam.net>
To: carolineyacoub at att.net
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 2:45 AM
Subject: Protest Obama's Approval Of Keystone XL

Last week President Obama made a speech that tried to suggest that a
decision about whether or not to build the climate and aquifer
killing Keystone XL pipeline had not been made yet.

That is categorically not true. And the proof of that is that
construction on the ALREADY Obama approved southern leg of Keystone
XL continues without even a slowdown. There is no reason to have a
southern leg if they were not determined to approve the rest of it,
on whatever pretext we may hear later.

Stop Keystone XL South Now Action Page:
http://www.peaceteam.net/action/pnum1122.php

We demanding an immediate moratorium on construction of the Keystone
XL southern leg.

Any other action is conclusive proof that the President of the United
States has absolutely no intention of rejecting the full
implementation of Keystone XL, regardless of the mounting and dire
evidence against its approval. Any other action would just represent
throwing good money after the worst of the worst.

And after you submit the action page above, go ahead and request one
of our beautiful Stop Global Warming bumper stickers. There is no
charge, not even shipping, unless you choose to make a contribution,
which is what makes it possible for us to send free stickers to
anyone who cannot make a donation right now.

Stop Global Warming bumper stickers:
http://www.peaceteam.net/all_bumper_stickers.php

By the way, we got in the first printing of the beautiful, new "Don't
Spy on US" bumper stickers, and we worked straight through the July
4th holiday getting those and all other pending requests out the
door, and they are all on the way by first class mail right now.

We've been doing this long enough to remember how in 2002 George Bush
tried to lull people into thinking that he had not yet made a
decision to invade Iraq. That was a lie too. That decision was made
and final no later that September 12, 2001. It just took them a while
to torture enough people to get the false intelligence to try to
justify the most devastating U.S. military and strategic disaster
ever.

That's why we were compelled to produce The Last War Crime movie, to
make a historical record of all the stuff they want us to forget all
about so they can do exactly the same thing and worse again in the
future. And we did it in the form of a narrative film that is very
entertaining as well. The film is now complete and you can see it
anytime enough people speak out for that to happen. Check out a clip
of part of the dramatic closing argument to the grand jury on this
page.

Last War Crime ticket requests: http://www.peaceteam.net/tickets.php

And we also remember how President Obama himself gave a speech in the
fall of 2009, suggesting that a thing called "the public option" was
still on the table, and that he had not yet made a decision about
that either. The truth is that he had already committed day one to
the special interest hospital and insurance corporations that no such
thing would be permitted to happen.

We tried to tell everyone that truth right after that speech, to
anyone who would listen. If more had believed us then we surely would
have gotten something better. Because within a year now, we are all
going to saddled with expensive corporate medical insurance, whether
we like it or not.

Let history record that we did every valiant, democratic thing to
stop Keystone XL. And the first step in that direction MUST be to
stop pretending that that decision too has not already been made, and
to protest and demand a reversal of that foolish and reckless
decision.

You may forward this message to any friends who would find it
important.

Contributions to The People's Email Network are not tax-deductible
for federal income tax purposes.

If you would like to be added to our distribution list, go to
http://www.peaceteam.net/in.htm

Or if don't want to receive our messages, just go to
http://www.peaceteam.net/out.htm

usalone504b:3828