[GPSCC-chat] homeless conference Saturday

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 21:14:45 PDT 2013

I had gotten a message from Carolyn that said that someone else was going to hand out fliers (I guess that was Sandy) so I made plans to be somewhere else on Saturday. I suppose that since Sandy will be there with the fliering material, but will likely be preoccupied with other stuff, and since there will be a table there (please confirm this someone?) I will be sure to be there with some extra Peacemovies stuff to sell/hand out.  Yes I had confirmed that the 35 was going to the event, but since that is one of those oddball bus lines that likely stops running at 6:30PM or so I needed to know when the event was over with. Thanks for all the help. And Drew, for some reason your e-mail replies got sent to me five times for one message, spread over a period of about one hour.  I have no clue why.

John Thielking