[GPSCC-chat] McDonalds Is Engaging In Wage Theft

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 23:13:37 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Change.org <mail at change.org>
To: pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 10:35 PM
Subject: Natalie Gunshannon has sent you a message

Dear John,

Thanks for signing my petition, "McDonald's: Stop paying employees with debit cards loaded with fees."

Can you help this petition win by asking your friends to sign too? It's easy to share with your friends on Facebook - just click here to share the petition on Facebook.

There's also a sample email below that you can forward to your friends.

Thanks again -- together we're making change happen,

Natalie Gunshannon

---------

Note to forward to your friends:

Hi!

I just signed the petition "McDonald's: Stop paying employees with debit cards loaded with fees" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/mcdonald-s-stop-paying-employees-with-debit-cards-loaded-with-fees?share_id=IqBvgTftoF&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Thanks!

John
This email was sent by Change.org to pagesincolor at yahoo.com.
Didn't sign this petition? Click here.
You can edit your notification preferences or unsubscribe from Change.org emails.
Start a petition on Change.org
Mailing address: Change.org. 216 West 104th Street, Suite #130, New York, NY 10025. USA