[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: SJPJC-Board cosponsor Fukushima book talk Aug 16?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Tue Jul 16 10:59:16 PDT 2013

Hello, All:

       Should the Green Party endorse "the Aug 16 book talk by Cecile
Pineda on the Fukishima Daiichi disaster" (see below;  I can send you
the attachment if you want it)?

       Betsy and I support this.  If two other members of the County
Council vote to endorse (at no cost to our treasury), then we can be
listed.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer