[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: SJPJC-Board cosponsor Fukushima book talk Aug 16?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 18:40:18 PDT 2013

I agree.

John Thielking

________________________________
 From: Drew <rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com>
To: "sosfbay-discuss at cagreens org" <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>; "j. m. doyle at sbcglobal. net" <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net>; Drew <Rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com>; "betsy237 at prodsyse com" <betsy237 at prodsyse.com>; "spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org" <spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Fwd: SJPJC-Board cosponsor Fukushima book talk Aug 16?

yes
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

________________________________
 From:  Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org>;
To:  GPSCC <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>; Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net>; Drew <Rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com>; Betsy Wolf-Graves <betsy237 at prodsyse.com>;
Sent:  Tue, Jul 16, 2013 5:59:16 PM

Hello, All:

      Should the Green Party endorse "the Aug 16 book talk by Cecile
    Pineda on the Fukishima Daiichi disaster" (see below;  I can send
    you the attachment if you want it)?

      Betsy and I support this.  If two other members of the County
    Council vote to endorse (at no cost to our treasury), then we can be
    listed.

      Best Wishes,
      Spencer