[GPSCC-chat] Speaker for July Green Party Meeting?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 18 21:13:48 PDT 2013

Sandy Perry has invited a climate change speaker,
Sister Santussika, and has received confirmation
from her.  As far as I know, that happened before
any discussion of another speaker.  As agenda
preparer, I plan to include Sister Santussika.

NOTE: I can't find  anything about it in the minutes,
but I think that Sandy received agreement at the last
meeting about inviting this speaker.

I don't understand the confusion here.

Gerry