[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Spread the word: Help fight sexual assault in the military

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 19:22:20 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "John Hlinko, Left Action" <John at LeftAction.com>
To: pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:08 PM
Subject: Spread the word: Help fight sexual assault in the military

  Thank you for taking action to stand with Senators McCaskill and Gillibrand in their fight against sexaul assault in the military!

Keep going, and multiply your impact: 1) Forward this email;  2) Share this action on Facebookand Twitter!
Stand with Sens. McCaskill & Gillibrand against Sexual Assault in the Military

Recently, the Air Force lieutenant colonel in charge of sexual assault prevention was arrested for sexual battery. And that's just the tip of the iceberg: The Pentagon's own estimates suggest as many as 26,000 service members were sexually assaulted in 2012.
Democratic Senators Claire McCaskill and Kirsten Gillibrand are taking action to change this.  Learn more, and let them know you support their efforts.

--> Click here to send a message
--> Click here to share this on Facebook
--> Click here to share this on Twitter
  You have received this email because you took one of our actions, or subscribed to our list.
If you did not subscribe, or would no longer like to receive email updates unsubscribe here.
Paid for and Authorized by LEFT ACTION 2013