[GPSCC-chat] Fw: AB5 Support Letters

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Jul 30 23:30:08 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
To: Sandy Perry-HCA <perrysandy at aol.com>; Jim Doyle-HCA <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net>; Caroline Yacoub-Green Party <carolineyacoub at att.net>; Tian Harter-Green Party <tnharter at aceweb.com>
Cc: jeanpeer at sbcglobal.net; r.m.mckinney at sbcglobal.net; joan at rujo.org; shruthibhuma at gmail.com; swathibhuma at gmail.com; mcbeattie at jps.net; bobnroz at gmail.com; gwhunt97 at sbcglobal.net; asamelson at work4peace.net; kbock3 at sbcglobal.net; gmupandaway at gmail.com; marty1132 at aol.com; peacenut99 at yahoo.com; brogregm at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:00 PM
Subject: AB5 Support Letters

Green Party folks and SCC Single Payer HCC,

Here's an email with a sample support letter for AB5, Tom Ammiano's Homeless Rights bill, which will be a 2 year bill and will be re-introduced in January 2014. You can keep it in your files to send at a later date closer to the re-introduction.

If you are affiliated with other org. which may be interested in this issue please spread the word!
Thanks,
Lynn

Lynn Huidekoper, RN
Legislative Liaison, Santa Clara County Single Payer Healthcare Coalition
Health Care for All-CA, Santa Clara County Chapter
https://www.facebook.com/CampaignForAHealthyCalifornia?fref=ts
Menlo Park, CA.
650-322-9609
Health Care is a Human Right