[GPSCC-chat] climate coalition

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Jun 1 20:23:30 PDT 2013

As a part of our effort to form coalitions with other groups working on our major topics, I have agreed to have a phone banking at my house to try to get people to go to the August 3 event at Chevron refinery. It will probably be next month. I think the meeting to write the script will be on June 28. If you would like to participate in that, please let me know. If you would like to participate in the phone banking, please let me know that, too. You can, of course, take the script and do phone banking at your own house, or even do it without the script, but we would like to coordinate who is going to be calling whom.
Caroline