[GPSCC-chat] Let's override this Fw: Juneteenth - not registered, too expensive

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Jun 3 07:35:58 PDT 2013

On 6/3/2013 6:38 AM, Drew wrote:

> $165 is NOT too expensive to participate. E pay more for many events.
> This is our only outreach specifically aimed at the African American
> communityduring the year. I request the Council override this and
> participate in this event.

       This last weekend, I attended an event that Sandy helped organize
with David Cobb, Shamaco, and others at Silicon Valley De-Bug.  Shamaco
African American living in Oakland.  If we do this, we should try to get
Raj Jayadev of De-Bug and Shamaco to help us prepare -- and maybe even
table with us.

       Spencer

> Green is GO!
>
> Drew