[GPSCC-chat] Juneteenth discussion

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 3 12:05:13 PDT 2013

The announcement from info at sjaacsa.org is included below.

It is true that we have spent this amount in the past and the
price is not out of line for a two day event from such an organisation.

However, I do foresee a problem. It is not with the funding but
with finding enough people to staff the table during the hours
of operation - 7 hours each day.

Then too, there is the matter of the transportation of thecanopy
and the tabling materials.

I would suggest an alternative: wear your Green Party T-shirts
and walk around as a roving ambassador.

*Saturday & Sunday, June 15th, 16th | Bay Area Juneteenth in the Park
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0011tT8NufBxtOqI8UT8eB9HCBdsH093j3n3XSwwJ-QkaGJE1UM4Kufui-FRK_5972k2mBNNADJpz4pcQFShoqb9Y9rb_vJNYk_bYZcmiFPjyfyGhye1bld-SKs2UWFtN3O>

* Vendors, youth arena, food, grand opening, and more.

Church in the Park: Sunday 11:00am

Saturday headliner: TBA

Sunday headliner: Motown recording artist Chrisette Michele

For more information, contact the AACSA at (408) 292-3157 |
info at sjaacsa.org <mailto:info at sjaacsa.org> | sjaacsa.org
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0011tT8NufBxtOWCKrd4ZKBhUucIigp7Xidxl4MsPfHRNfsN5rWujpsFaJdiHdpxjvyMI2SSpv4ro9RlZAsKv_I_MPGSOj6PqxhvaFZpqfpwLa_kQ2GRgdluA==>.

Price: $5.00 admission, Ages 12 & under

Time: Saturday 12:00pm-7:00pm & Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm

Location: Discovery Meadows – 180 Woz Way, San Jose, CA