[GPSCC-chat] We Overrode This, Yeah! (was: Re: Juneteenth discussion)

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 12:35:19 PDT 2013

Great that's that.  we have at least the minimum staffing (and the Council votes).  Thanks to Tian and John for volunteering and if anyone else wants to join us that'd be
fantastic.

Oh and Jim Doyle go ahead and write the check thanks.

Okay, I'll arrange to bring the tabling supplies and staff the table on Saturday.

John wrote:

I can be there both days, if someone else brings the tabling supplies and/or the table.

John Thielking