[GPSCC-chat] Nominating signatures for County Council Elections June 27, 2013

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 16:26:35 PDT 2013

The signatures must be from residents of Santa Clara who are registered Green Party I believe.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Dr. Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala leading the 100 member Green Shadow Cabinet to A Green New Deal for America
http://greenshadowcabinet.us

Dr. Stein's Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
     First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd