[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Obama can meet you after work today

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 13:37:53 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Obama can meet you after work today
Date: 	Thu, 06 Jun 2013 20:23:47 +0000
From: 	350 Bay Area.org <info at 350bayarea.org>
To: 	Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>

350 Bay Area
http://www.350bayarea.org/

Gerry --

If you were interested in today's protest to let Obama know,
personally, how we feel about the Keystone XL pipeline, he's
running late, so there  is time to make it after work hours.

ABC has reported that Obama is scheduled to land at Moffet Field at 6
pm.  If this is correct, we will be protesting until at least 7 pm! *If
you can’t make it until 5:30 or 6 pm, no problem,* join us!  We will
have people at Middlefield and University throughout the event to direct
you to the rally location.

Here’s the link again with more info:
http://www.350siliconvalley.org/obama_kxl_protest

350 Bay Area.org
http://www.350bayarea.org/

-=-=-
350 Bay Area · San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States