[GPSCC-chat] "Over Troubled Waters" screenings in San Jose, San Francisco and onlin e

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Jun 10 23:12:06 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

Today I got an email from Restore the Delta (http://www.restorethedelta.org) announcing some upcoming screenings of "Over Troubled Waters" (http://www.overtroubledwaters.org).  Visit http://overtroubledwaters.org/screenings/ for the particulars.

One FREE screening happens at CineArts Santana Row on Thursday, July 25 at 7:00 PM (conflict with GPSCC business meeting).  There will be a Q&A Water Panel following the film.  Donations accepted but not required.

There will also be an online screening as part of the Green Unplugged Film Festival later this month, and a couple of screenings in San Francisco in July and August.  Again, see http://overtroubledwaters.org/screenings/ for details.

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
    - from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
      http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html