[GPSCC-chat] Government Spying on Americans

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 12 14:45:26 PDT 2013

I am a little surprised that my email is the only
one on this list about government spying.

Oh well.

Seems to me that what Congress does depends on what
it hears from the public.  So I just sent an email
to my four reps about it.  It was about 2700 chars,
so I had to delete a bit of it to get under Obama's
limit of 2500.

Gerry