[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Laurie Simons, Co-Producer of the Healthcare Movie has cancer and insurance won't totally cover it

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Jun 17 07:56:23 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
To: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Sent: Sun, June 16, 2013 11:46:41 PM
Subject: Laurie Simons, Co-Producer of the Healthcare Movie has cancer and
insurance won't totally cover it

This is the Healthcare Movie email. You can sign up to receive. Laurie Simons
and her husband produced the Healthcare Movie.

If you scroll down there is a link to her blog where she describes her recent
 journey through the unfair insurance system as she gets treatment for malignant
melanoma on her face.

She lists all the expenses and what her insurance will or will not pay for. She
is 62 so not yet eligible for Medicare. Her husband also writes updates on the
blog. I wished her well and told her that I was sending this to my lists esp.
since many have seen their wonderful movie.

You can also contact her with a get well message. I'm sure she would find that
comforting.

Lynn