[GPSCC-chat] Green party spring gathering in Santa Monica, April 6-7 and San Francisco, April 13?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Mar 28 13:00:24 PDT 2013

       I've received information regarding a Green party spring
gathering in Santa Monica, April 6-7 (Saturday and Sunday).  I thought
that was only southern California, but "www.cagreens.org" seems to
suggest it's for the entire state.

       Also, I received something a few months ago about Green party
meetings in San Francisco, April 13-14 (Saturday and Sunday). However, I
haven't heard anything since, and I wonder if it has been canceled for
lack of interest?

       If anyone knows, I would think this should be on the agenda for
this evening's meeting;  neither are currently.

       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer