[GPSCC-chat] Announcement: Peacemovies 2011 and 2012 booklets are now ready

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 19:49:03 PDT 2013

Announcement: The Peacemovies.com 2011 and 2012 booklets are ready to be printed and shipped. They each contain over 170 reviews of relatively nonviolent movies. They cost $7 each, plus $3 for shipping and handling for any quantity. The paper and ink Peacemovies.com newsletter can also be delivered to your home by the 7th of each month by first class mail for $27 per year. All items are printed on 90% recycled post consumer waste paper. To order, please visit http://www.peacemovies.com/store or call 1-408-914-2751. Peacemovies.com is serving only US customers for now.
I'm thinking of allowing the Santa Clara County Green Party to sell my booklets at their tabling events. I would loan the booklets for free and then request that the GP pay me $3.50 for every booklet sold for $7.  I would pay the sales tax on the $7 out of my $3.50 share of the sales price and on my resale permit.  Does this require County Council approval? If so, I'm asking now. Or since our County Council is currently "illegal" maybe we should wait until the next GA meeting? Thanks.
John Thielking