[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350svnotarsands] Minutes from the May 4th 350SV No Tar Sands meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed May 8 18:29:30 PDT 2013

--- On Wed, 5/8/13, Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com>
Subject: [350svnotarsands] Minutes from the May 4th 350SV No Tar Sands meeting
To: 350svnotarsands at googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 5:18 PM

Hi all,

Here are the minutes from last Saturday's No Tar Sands meeting. Detailed notes here.

Some highlights:

Keystone Action Council: this coalition of Bay Area groups fighting KXL is meeting this Saturday 1-3pm in Oakland. Anyone available to attend and represent our group?
We  discussed our Goals, Strategies and Tactics
We worked on the No Tar Sands page for the upcoming 350SV web site
And more, check out the full notes...
Next NTS meeting: June 1, 3-5pm, Coffee & More, Murphy Ave, Sunnyvale

Also, mark your calendars: May 26th, 3 pm in Palo Alto, 350 Silicon Valley BBQ & Potluck!  More info coming soon...

Onward!

Pierre