[GPSCC-chat] Move To Amend Disinformation/Misinformation

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 10:46:12 PDT 2013

John, please, please, please do not post on our email list wild allegations (ie. "disinfomation") about our allied organizations on topics which you have no an expertise based on brief web searches.  David Cobb the co-founder of Move To Amend is our much respected, extremely dynamic Green Party 2004 Presidential nominee, a very good person whom I've spoken to several times in person and a fabulous speaker.  He is one of the most important assets we have in the Green Party and we let's face it -- we don't have an overabundance of assets.  David and Move To Amend deserve benefit of the doubt and we don't need one of us to waste our energy attacking our allies on our party email list.  Please try to maintain our harmonic focus on constructively working in coalition with each other and our allies.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Dr. Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala leading the 100 member Green Shadow Cabinet to A Green New Deal for America
http://greenshadowcabinet.us

Dr. Stein's Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
     First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd