[GPSCC-chat] [SCC-MTA-General] Move To Amend [snip]/Misinformation

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 12:23:30 PDT 2013

Also, this just in, in one part of the discussion on the MTA list (forwarded to me with attachements so it didn't go to the whole list) it was asserted that the Rbgh case was declined to be heard by the Supreme Court, letting the appellate court ruling stand. I'm not sure if that means that the case decision is now the law of the land or only applies in the apellate district.

John Thielking