[GPSCC-chat] Anybody but Cindy Chavez

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 15:40:42 PDT 2013

I live in District 2 in San Jose and I have received more campaign mailers from Cindy Chavez for the June 4th special election than any of her competitors for the Board of Supervisors seat that she is running for.  Just today, I received TWO huge mailers for Cindy Chavez. What a waste of paper!  The only other candidates who had mailers were Teresa Alvarado, who sent a 1/2 or 1/4 sized mailer and David Wall who sent a door hanger.  That was much more efficient on paper and got their messages across just fine.

As far as politics go, Chavez had a sit down lunch conversation with the District Attorney Jeff Rosen about the indicted/deposed supervisor George Shirakawa Jr where it was alleged by the Metro newspaper that she made political threats. In my view Chavez is way too buddy buddy with Shirakawa and/or trying to please his supporters in attempt to win his old supervisor seat.

John Thielking