[GPSCC-chat] FW: Travel and Lodging Plans for GPCA Plenary in Santa Rosa

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Nov 13 22:59:49 PST 2013

I'm glad you folks seem to be getting together for the plenary. Tian and I got the stuff ready for Junior State today,  and Spencer printed some beautiful new literature, but I am hoping Jim can get back to me with a firm time to get there. I called around today and finally got the boy who is nominally in charge. He really had no idea about time.
Caroline