[GPSCC-chat] Preach In on climate change

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 14 14:25:41 PST 2013

I am pleased to see this action by membes of the faith community.

Dear ,

It's hard to believe, but the Preach-In is coming up in just three short
months.

You asked us if we could provide materials even earlier to help you get
ready, and we have responded willingly and accordingly.

Pre-Register today for instant access
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=d7Z1Tdlj8sdiPpQjToE7tpH8Hqw9LvPk>
to a downloadable sneak preview of the Preach-In Kit, which includes
activity ideas, printable postcards to senators, bulletin inserts, a
global warming fact sheet, and other essential resources. You'll also be
among the first to receive notice when new sermons and other web
resources become available.

I hope you’ll pre-register today
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dRpjP4aA9xtDLFlCFp0LLe4TkPrDtRbW>
to get your exclusive early download of the Preach-In Kit.

The Preach-In is Interfaith Power & Light’s biggest event of the year.
On the weekend of Valentine's Day (Feb. 14, 15, 16), thousands of faith
leaders will join together in preaching and teaching about climate
change and love of Creation.

This year’s theme is "I Will" do my part to protect the climate for
future generations. Together, we will send tens of thousands of Love
Creation postcards to senators, asking them if they will do their part.

Our hearts go out to the victims after Typhoon Haiyan. The sad truth is,
storms like this will become the norm, not the exception, as climate
change continues unabated. That's why our 2014 National Preach-In on
Climate Change is even more important than ever before.

Be a part of the Preach-In from your own place of worship, and for your
own community of faith. Just click right here to pre-register for the
Preach-In today
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=E7pq6%2B%2B3IPWFSRntDGOMB%2B4TkPrDtRbW>.
I will send you a note when the final printed version of the kit is
available for ordering (with DVD). Thanks for joining in!

With faith,
Signature of sally bingham
The Rev. Canon Sally G. Bingham
Interfaith Power & Light
lnterfaith Power & Light
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yoLSJkD9Getbc%2F77EtwOmO4TkPrDtRbW>
is a national campaign of The Regeneration Project with affiliates in 40
states.
Like us on Facebook
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=xHolp88Zo0XzR9iXvsF84O4TkPrDtRbW>.
Follow us on Twitter
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7fNOHPLjmzsRx3NWIO7CIe4TkPrDtRbW>
369 Pine Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104
You can reach us at (415) 561-4891
Make a tax-deductible donation to Interfaith Power & Light
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=EvV8%2F31xsCDlc9tTL6aniu4TkPrDtRbW>

Click here to unsubscribe
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Vb%2Bv0n93H4BvC2bRj1XY6%2B4TkPrDtRbW>

empowered by Salsa <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>