[GPSCC-chat] "Bernie Sanders May Run for President in 2016"

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Sun Nov 17 22:16:50 PST 2013

"No one else with progressive views", uh Dr. Jill Stein is not chopped
liver, ehem.  Of course what is really meant is if no progressive Democrat
(namely Kucinich, and there are very few others that would fit that bill).

So we (very likely with Dr. Jill Stein) will be running against Sanders.

Green is GO!

Drew