[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Free Zulu Movement has sent you a message

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 07:51:33 PST 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Change.org <mail at change.org>
To: pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 7:36 AM
Subject: Free Zulu Movement has sent you a message

Dear John,

Thanks for signing my petition, "Plz examine the case of Kenny Zulu Whitmore who has been held in Solitary Confinement for a total of 35 years in Louisiana State Prison, Angola, LA."

Can you help this petition win by asking your friends to sign too? It's easy to share with your friends on Facebook - just click here to share the petition on Facebook.

There's also a sample email below that you can forward to your friends.

Thanks again -- together we're making change happen,

Free Zulu Movement

---------

Note to forward to your friends:

Hi!

I just signed the petition "Plz examine the case of Kenny Zulu Whitmore who has been held in Solitary Confinement for a total of 35 years in Louisiana State Prison, Angola, LA" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/plz-examine-the-case-of-kenny-zulu-whitmore-who-has-been-held-in-solitary-confinement-for-a-total-of-35-years-in-louisiana-state-prison-angola-la?share_id=IVgWBpztPk&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Thanks!

John
This email was sent by Change.org to pagesincolor at yahoo.com.
Didn't sign this petition? Click here.
You can edit your notification preferences or unsubscribe from Change.org emails.
Start a petition on Change.org
Mailing address: Change.org. 216 West 104th Street, Suite #130, New York, NY 10025. USA