[GPSCC-chat] Junior State in November

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 6 10:58:58 PDT 2013

Here is an email exchange re the tiime of the event:

Hi Mr. Doyle,

Sorry for the late email but I was just notified that the political fair
was going to take place during blocks 2 and 3, 2:30-4:30 pm.

Arriving about half an hour(?) would be ideal or if you need more
time to set up the tables, that would be fine too. Thank you for coming!

From,
Harry Yoon
Political Coordinator

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net