[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: [gpca-grow] Luis Rodriguez Campaign Stops - October, November

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Wed Oct 9 06:16:34 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
From: barry at hermansons.com
Sent: Tue Oct 08 23:15:16 PDT 2013
To: GPCA Grasswork Organizing Working Group <gpca-grow at cagreens.org>
Subject: Re: [gpca-grow] Luis Rodriguez Campaign Stops - October, November

Edy,

Thank you for your call this evening.  In many of our counties, there is an election on November 5th.  Unfortunately, the dates you offer for meet-and-greet/fundraisers are immediately before and after that election.  San Francisco Greens will be working to get people to the polls.  Any Green who is on the ballot will be doing the same.

I hope you can reschedule the tour of the state.  SF Greens would enjoy meeting with Luis.

Barry