[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-grow] Luis Rodriguez Campaign Stops - October, November

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Thu Oct 10 05:40:39 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
From: Edy Alvarez <valleycollegegreens at msn.com>
Sent: Tue Oct 08 22:02:17 PDT 2013
To: "gpca-grow at cagreens.org" <gpca-grow at cagreens.org>
Subject: [gpca-grow] Luis Rodriguez Campaign Stops - October, November

As many of you already know, Luis Rodriguez is seeking the 2014 Green Party of California nomination for Governor. I would like to set up campaign fundraisers and meet-and-greets across the state so people can become acquainted with him.

Dates available for meet-and-greets/fundraisers:
Oct. 28, 29, 30, 31
Nov. 2-7

So if you have questions or would like to set up an event, please send me an email at valleycollegegreens at msn.com.

Donations:
In addition, we have set a goal of raising $10,000 from now until the end of November -- We will be taking cash as well as checks.

All funds raised will be used towards:
 A) Setting up and maintaining a website
 B) Financing the campaign
 C) Hiring campaign staff
 D) Campaign outreach, i.e. publicity, op-eds, social media networking, promotional material, etc.

So if you have questions or would like to set up an event, please send me an email at valleycollegegreens at msn.com.

Edy Alvarez
818-336-2834

Sent from my Free Software powered Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.