[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [HCA-SantaClara] Tuesday, Oct 15th is our monthly healthcare coalition meeting and you are invited--needed!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Oct 12 09:07:15 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <Lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
To: HCAC Activists <hcac-act at svpal.org>; One Care Now <onecarenow at svpal.org>; HCA Santa Clara Yahoo Group <hca-santaclara at yahoogroups.com>; HCA-California Yahoo Group <hc4a-california at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 10:39 PM
Subject: [HCA-SantaClara] Tuesday, Oct 15th  is our monthly healthcare coalition meeting and you are invited--needed!

Notice to HCA members!
The Santa Clara County HCA chapter will not be meeting until April 2014 as Lynne Penek-Holden, Director, will be in Hawaii for 6 months. All HCA members are strongly encouraged to attend the Coalition meetings. Several HCA members have been Coalition members for a long time. We need to all push to get Single Payer a reality!

HCA is member of the Coalition along with representatives from the League of Women Voters-Santa Clara-San Jose, the Calif. Nurses Assn., CARA(California Alliance for Retired Americans, Voluntarios de Comunidad, LISHC, CHAM(Communithy Homeless Alliance Ministry), CaHPSA (Calif. Health Professional Students Assn.), the Green Party.