[GPSCC-chat] Call For Agenda Items GPSCC Meeting Thursday October 24th

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Sat Oct 19 22:07:05 PDT 2013

Alternative parties, or People's parties works for me (really the opposition or suppressed parties ), though I don't mind minor parties.

Luis Rodriguez sends his apologies that the 24th will notbepossible for him to come speak with us and we are trying to find analternative date. We may be able to bring him to De Anza, and hopefully somewhere in San José as well.

Green is GO!

Drew

Caroline Yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net> wrote:
> I think, on the whole, this is a good idea, but we need to know
>whether or not the folks we are cozying up to accept corporate
>donations.

> From: Brian <snug.bug at hotmail.com>

Sent from my Free Software powered Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.